Guess what Pathways? We have a new release of executive townhomes. Come visit our New Designer Decorated Townhome Model and discover why Pathways is the best-selling community in Caledon East.
Eve Marshall from Eve Marshall Interior Design has transformed this new model home into a beautiful and functional living space. Come explore this model and get inspiration for your new Pathways home! Eve is also the designer for our luxurious Crystal and Peridot model homes.
Join all of the homeowners moving into this exciting community! Every home includes luxurious features like:
– 9’ Ceilings
– Lustrous Hardwood Floors
– Granite Countertops
– Kitchen Islands
– And more!
What’s more, our executive townhomes start at just $377,990! Come visit our Presentation Centre Today!
Right now when you LIKE our Facebook page you have the chance to win 2 tickets to the Valentine’s Masquerade Gala right here in Caledon East!! We will be drawing names for the tickets which include a four-course dinner, open bar, silent and live auctions, live music, and dancing for you and your Valentine. It is all happening at the Royal Ambassador on Friday February 15, at 6:00pm.
Happy New Year! With the holidays turning into a thing of the past and the New Year in full swing, many of us have set New Year’s Resolutions that we believe will make our lives better. According to some studies the top 10 resolutions for 2013 are:
1. Save more money
2. Get out of debt
3. Get fit/lose weight
4. Change job/career
5. Quite smoking
6. Give up alcohol
7. Spend less time working
8. Spend more time with family and friends
9. Give up chocolate
10. Move house
In 2013 give yourself the gift of a Brookfield Home. With exceptional communities and breathtaking family homes, Brookfield Homes is the right choice. We are committed to being more than a homebuilder. We are dedicated to creating the best places to call home through an ongoing commitment to quality, design and customer service which has earned the company several highly coveted industry recognitions. Brookfield has built more than 25,000 homes in Ontario since 1956 and has active communities in Alliston (Treetops), Bowmanville (BrookHill), Bradford (Grand Central), Brantford (Grand Valley Trails), Caledon East (Pathways), Mono (Fieldstone) and Niagara-On-The-Lake (The Village). For more information, visit BrookfiledHomes.ca.
What are your 2013 New Year’s Resolutions?
We are extremely happy to announce that Brookfield Homes has been named a finalist for the Canadian Home Builder’s Association Marketing Excellence Award, Best project signage and logo, and Best brochure/kit awards for Pathways. We are so honored to be nominated for these prestigious awards. The Marketing Excellence award recognizes the new home builder whose single project combines the best overall achievements in marketing. The awards will be presented as part of the CHBA’s 70th National Conference on March 8th in Lake Louise, Alberta.
Pathways has been a huge success and homeowners have responded astoundingly well to this community. Phase 1 is just about Sold Out!
- At Pathways we focused on an active lifestyle for people that want to live beyond their backyard while emphasizing the home designs and features that fit the customer’s needs.
- The special thing about Pathways that you won’t find anywhere else: is that all of life is connected by pathways, running through six distinct neighbourhoods that make up the community as well as through the two community parks and pond.
- Every path has its own theme and provides its own extraordinary experience; whether for a jog before the sun comes up, going out with the baby on the stroller loop before lunch, taking a leisurely walk in the afternoon, exercising the dog in the evening, biking or rollerblading on the weekend, there’s a pathway ideal for every passion.
To learn more about this outstanding community check out our website!
Please join us for a magical holiday event on December 8th from 2-4pm at the Pathways Presentation Centre.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet your neighbours and discover for yourself what the Pathways Community is all about. Enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and take in the seasonal atmosphere with friends and neighbours while sitting around the fireplace. Kids can get creative and join in on the fun of decorating gingerbread cookies.
RSVP by December 5 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-584-2225
We Look Forward To Seeing You!
You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout I’m telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. With just a little over a month until Christmas there seems to be a special buzz in the air. The weather is getting cooler the nights are getting longer, the Christmas decorations are coming out and Santa Claus has been spotted making his way through a town near you.
This weekend until December 16 you may even have lunch with Santa at Downey’s Farm. Both Saturday and Sunday Downey’s farm is hosting a pizza lunch with Santa himself from 12pm-3pm. To reserve a spot call 905-838-2990 or visit the website here.
Also on December 1, the annual Kinsmen Santa Claus parade will be held in downtown Bolton with an “Olde Time Christmas” theme. The parade will close down Highway 50 to traffic from Queensgate Blvd to Bolton Heights Drive from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. All roads crossing Queen Street along the parade route will also be closed to traffic. Santa will make his way along Highway 50 from Queensgate Blvd to Centennial Drive. The marshalling area for parade participants is from Albion-Vaughan Road to Queen Street along Queensgate Blvd.
Check out this website for some great festive ideas!
Have you seen Santa yet this year? Are you planning on going to see him this weekend or next? What are your favorite holiday activities?
As you may already know, Pathways is located in one of Ontario’s most sought-after areas which counts on the support of Caledon Community Services (CCS), a multi-service, community-impact organization.
This year we are once again co-sponsoring CCS’ Red Hot Gala. Taking place at 6 pm on Saturday, November 17th at the Caledon Country Club, the Red Hot Gala will feature a delectable dinner, complete with wine and cocktails, a live band and a dance show.
What’s more, CCS is holding an online auction whose proceeds will enable CCS to provide food and other essentials across the holiday season, heat homes and provide other vital services to Caledon residents.
The best part? We’re giving away two pairs of tickets (a $125 value each pair). For a chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment answering the following question:
What cause is close to your heart?
Our contest closes Tuesday November 13th!
Movember aka November is here! This is the month we dedicate to support prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives, and the month that we support the men in our lives while they grow really silly mustaches.
Movember is a time where we can come together as a community and support a great cause that has affected many friends, family and loved ones.
This year Brookfield Homes is proud to be supporting this cause, and we are even having a North American-wide challenge to see who can grow the Best Brookfield Mo’. Stay tuned for some Mo’tastic pictures!
Some facts taken from the Movember website are:
- The average life expectancy for men is five years less than women (78 years compared to 83)
- 1 in 5 Canadian will experience an anxiety disorder during their lifetime
- The male suicide rate is 4 times higher than that of women
- 2 in 5 men will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 7 men in Canada will develop prostate cancer. 26,500 new cases will be diagnosed in Canada this year alone
- Close to 4,000 Canadian men die of prostate cancer annually
Impact on Awareness:
- 9 in 10 participants spent time thinking about improving their general health during Movember
- 8 in 10 participants visited a doctor in the 12 months following Movember
- 7 in 10 participants discussed men’s health with their family, friends or colleagues during Movember
- 6 in 10 participants cited prostate cancer as the first issue that comes to mind when thinking of men’s health
- 1 in 2 participants carried our personal research on men’s health issues during Movember
- 1 in 2 participants understand that their health depends on how well they take care of themselves